Name of the Centre : Health Centre, DAVV, Indore
Year of Establishment : 2008
Vision Statement : The Centre will develop into a Self Contended Multispecialty University Hospital discharging the corporate social responsibility of the University for the community, well equipped with Medical, Nursing and Paramedical teaching and research facilities in coming years.
Mission Statement : To Develop the Unique Tertiary Health Care Centre of the Vicinity with Medical and Paramedical Teaching and Research Facilities
- To provide basic health services and medical consultation to the students, employees and their families.
- To provide medical consultation and first aid to the beneficiaries in UTD premises.
- To provide facility for subsidized pathology investigations and dental and oral procedures for the beneficiaries in 2013.
- Provision of health insurance and/or tie up with some tertiary care hospital for the beneficiaries.
- To establish emergency treatment facility, minor operation theatre, subsidized radiology and specialists consultation.
- Have continuous health awareness and health checkup programs for the beneficiaries